Francesca’s Fun Fall Ideas for Indoor Playgrounds:
Fall is in the air. As the days getting shorter and cooler, indoor playgrounds will get even more use. I was talking to Francesca, who has an indoor playground that she really needs to get sold. She had some great fall fun ideas for indoor playgrounds that I thought were worth sharing.
Francesca’s Fun Fall Indoor Playground Ideas:
1. “I would always have the unit decorated with theme season.If it was Halloween I would wrap the poles with the orange leaves to make the unit look so cool.”
2. The Freeze Game: “I used to have the kids choose a spot in the unit. I would have the music play they would move around and when I stopped the music they had to stop and clap. If they went down the slide they were out of the freeze game.”
“The best about owning a unit like this one is that it attracts more business. Kids enjoy this unit and can never get tired running around in it and parents feel safe that no injures occur due to being a soft play.”- Francesca
Dimensions are 20 foot by 8 foot by 7 foot tall.
1. This play unit is an integrated soft structure.
2. It is in great condition. Only thing very dusty at this point cause they are starting to work at the building.
3. My age groups were normally ranging 2 to 10 years old. But I believe from my experience with the unit, it was perfect for ages between 4 to 8.